2.02.2009

Life goal

Over the weekend, I had to go into work for a weekend maintenance window and software update. There was a little bit of time in which I had to wait for the developers to finish something up. I picked up a Rubik's cube and started screwing around with it. I was able to get one side finished. One of the developers helped me figure out the 2nd layer and then during the superbowl, Drew, my cousin-in-law, taught me how to do the bottom row. I can now finish a rubiks cube on my own!
For as lame of a life goal that is, it's something I can cross off the list. Maybe I should now try to do a 4x4 and then a 5x5.

Yay! Go me!

1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

That is SO WEIRD because I just asked Michael (a week ago) to bring home his Rubiks cube from work so I could do it... because I've never done one before either!!!