4.27.2009

The ONLY way to fly...

So, I had my first "First Class" experience while I was on my trip to Philly. Wow. What an incredible experience. It's one of the things that I've always wanted to do, but wasn't sure whether it would ever happen. Here's the highlights:

Real food. On the flight there, they had a really yummy chicken sandwich thing with fresh fruit.

On top of the real food, the snack choices were better, rather than pretzels and/or nuts, they have those, plus cookies, candy bars, fruit, etc. They bring the snack bin around several times throughout the flight as well.

I never thought that drinking out of a glass cup would be that nice, but to have someone refill your drink every 10 minutes and not having to try to stretch 1 can of coke for an entire flight was very nice.

Comfort: full reclining, tons of leg room, tons of side-to-side space. All of these things make first class classy.

The small things. Things like a tray cover during your meal, the infamous "hot towel," free headphones and free movies/games during the flight certainly make a long flight like that more tolerable.

It will be a real eye opener next time I have a flight, cuz I'm sure it will be a long while til I get first class again.

No comments: