4.22.2009

Start Spreadin' the News...

I'm in Philadelphia, baby.  I found out yesterday (Tuesday), that a friend at work had come down with vertigo and would be unable to visit a prospective client.  I was available, and I quickly jumped at the opportunity to take his place.  So, I booked my flight.  The flight was pretty expensive because it was last minute, and because of the high price, I decided to check out the price of the first class tickets.  For $100 more round trip, I was able to book my seat in first class.
FREAKING SWEET.

I've never flown first class before.  It is awesome.  It is the only way to fly!  I understand it's expensive, but it really is nice.  More to come on that.

I found out on Tuesday night that we were also invited to a Phillies MLB baseball game!  FREAKING SWEET!  I've never been to a MLB baseball game.  It was awesome.  Box seats are so nice.  More to come on that.

After the game, we went to Pat's King of Steaks for a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich from an original cheesesteak sandwich place.  It was very good.  Note to self, next time you get a cheesesteak, get it with cheese whiz, not provalone.  The provalone, wit-onions, pepper, mushroom cheesesteak was yummy.  Nextime, gunna get a "wit," whiz, pepper cheesesteak.  Mmm....

My hotel room is nice too.  Nice view of the city on the top floor.  Sweet.

Well.. I better head.  I have a long day tomorrow.


1 comment:

Britta said...

The first time I went to Pat's I made the mistake of getting provolone too. It's seriously not the way a cheese steak was meant to be. The wiz is ten times better. Try Gino's too, I actually liked it better than Pat's. Have fun in Philly...one of my favorite cities ever. Later...Nun.