7.15.2010

7/14/10





  • Journal

    • 7/14/10


      • Snoozed too many times.


        • Again.

        • I am a snooze button whore.

      • Had to hustle and get ready for work.

      • No Breakfast


        • No surprise

      • Traffic was tolerable

      • Work in the morning was hecktic.


        • Didn't get everything done that I wanted to.

      • Went to lunch at Thai Drift


        • Got my "usual"


          • Green Curry, Beef, no rice

        • Delicious

        • Thanks to Ryan Higgins for paying me back from when I paid for him a couple months ago.

      • Tons of work to do in the afternoon as well.


        • Didn't get everything done that I wanted to.

      • Investigated a few other free options to use for mind mapping on my PC other than Freeside


        • Tried Novamind, which was promising, but from what I could tell, you could not draw arrows.


          • Lame.

        • Settled on Freeplane, which is an offshoot of the freemind project.

      • Drive home was tolerable. Was able to stay awake with no problems.

      • Trisha prepared a DELICIOUS dinner


        • Baked chicken


          • AMAZING

        • Green beans


          • Good. Had to add tons of cheese and some butter. The brand I bought is kind of bland.


            • Too bad I still have 4 more pounds of beans in the bag I bought


              • Curse you Costco.

      • Watched some TV


        • So you think you can dance

        • Should have been cleaning

      • Played an addictive little game on my iPhone until bedtime


        • Angry Birds


          • Simple.

          • Pretty fun.
      • Goodnight

1 comment:

Gail Fielding said...

Keep'em coming, Nick. Love your posts!