7.19.2010

7/18/10


    • 7/18/10

      • Slept in!!!

        • Don't get to sleep in often enough

        • Thanks to Trisha for watching Ryan while I slept.

      • Had to tidy up again for another potential home buyer

        • Took longer than expected

        • Always more to do when you're looking for it.

        • Ryan was much more cooperative about cleaning today

      • Dinner to celebrate Trisha's birthday at my parents

        • Chicken Enchiladas

          • YUM! One of my favorites

          • I had an "alternate" version with no tortillas

      • Played Canasta

        • Haven't played in ages

        • Different rules than I remember

        • Ryan was horrible during while we were trying to play games

          • Teething?

          • Wouldn't go down for a nap even though he was exhausted

          • Wouldn't sit in the high chair

          • Wanted to be held

      • Drove home and put Ryan to bed

      • Watched an episode of Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman

        • Included some theories that I was previously unaware of

          • Mind blowing

      • Went to bed too late for my own good

      • Didn't have time for journal update

        • Because I stayed up too late watching TV
  • 2 comments:

    Gail Fielding said...

    You forgot to say that we kicked butt in Casasta!

    Miss Heather said...

    Ran into your mom and dad at Chef Tom's the other night... haven't seen them in FOREVER! (Your mom even remembered my name, which was cool! :))

    And you're selling your condo? How come?